Now that we’re open again we’re taking all sorts of precautions to keep you, and us, healthy! We’re at very limited capacity (though we do have our Flora Out Front pop up patio for the next few Saturdays), so tables are spaced for social distancing. We’re wearing masks and you are required to wear one too. (Let’s pretend we all look good in them!) We have plenty of sanitizer on hand, and we’re cleaning constantly.
We hope to see you soon! Here are some guidelines to help everyone enjoy themselves and stay healthy . . .
Welcome back to Flora Hall! We are very happy to see you and grateful for your business, support and encouragement. Serving you and making you happy is the sole reason we’re here.
We are excited to move to our Stage 3 configuration and welcome up to 50 guests into our safe and comfortable space — which has been laid out in full compliance with Ottawa Public Health guidelines. By following these simple guidelines together, we can ensure the safest and most enjoyable Flora Hall experience possible:
- Please wait to be seated by one of your Flora Hall friends, and watch for markings on the floors that will further guide you.
- Sanitize your hands on the way in and the way out of Flora Hall. We’ve supplied sanitizer at the entrance, bathrooms, and other locations where it’s easily found. Rest assured that we’re cleaning all high-contact surfaces, passageways and bathrooms thoroughly and regularly.
- Only remove your mask at your table, and please wear it if you’re leaving your table for any reason, including trips to the bathroom or if you’re going outside. Otherwise, please hang tight at your table, enjoy the food and tasty beer, and let us take care of you!
- Please don’t relocate chairs or tables on your own, as the layout was designed to maximize physical distancing between groups. Maximum four people per table.
- Please help us take care of as many thirsty and hungry friends as we can. We absolutely want you to stay as long as you like – but head out as promptly as you can when you are all done (as we are only able to operate at 1/3 capacity just now).
- Of course, if you’re feeling ill please stay home (or head home), and if necessary get medical attention. Please come back and visit us when you’re feeling better.
Thank you for working with us. We appreciate each and every one of you. Let’s have a great time and keep each other safe.
XO Dave, and the Flora Hall crew!